a client/server application built to stop gamers from having
an unfair advantage in online play. RenGuard allows server owners
to know the people connecting aren't cheating, and allows gamers
to know that no one playing with them has an unfair advantage.
RenGuard is produced by Blackhand
Studios, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting
and creating new applications for the Command & Conquer community.
|This application, the Server Side Client (or SSC for short),
is the application that server owners run. If you have a Renegade
server, and are sick and tired of players cheating on your server,
you need this program. The SSC is all that you need to add your
server to the RenGuard network. With the SSC, you can
be sure that your server is cheat-free.
- Intuitive Windows XP interface (even on other operating systems!)
- Completely customizable! Most of the messages can be changed
to fit your needs, you can even make RenGuard optional on your
server if you don't want to turn away players who don't have
- Supports command-line switches for automated use (run RenGuardSSC.exe
/? for a list of command line parameters)
- Compatible with BlazeRegulator.NET
- Compatible with PAMsg command for Private Admin Messages
(requires Blackhand Studios Core Patch 1)
- Integrated automatic update engine
- Very easy to set up and run